2017 & 2018 HOT NEWS
- Mutual Recognition Agreement between AICPA & HKICPA has extended to 31 December 2018
- Good for US CPA and IQEX Exam (HKICPA & CPA Canada)
- US CPA Free Seminar available for Booking
- CPE/CPD/Ethic Courses available.
- Top up Credit Courses to qualify for US CPA Exam
EDB Non-Local Courses Registry No.360299
VERY GOOD NEWS:
IQEX Exam: CPA-HK , CPA- Canada & Other Chartered Accountants Members can take only one paper :IQEX Exam (Regulation) and become a US CPA.
Aptitude Test: AICPA Member (US Graduate) can only take the Aptitude Tests (Hong Kong Tax & Law) and become a HKICPA Full Member.
N.B. Subject to other regulations
- New Live Class:
US Tax Live Lecture on 2018 Dec 15, 16 (Saturday & Sunday) 9am-6:30pm(22 CPE/CPD Hours)
US Law Live Lecture on 2019 January 6, 13 (Sundays) 9am-6:30pm (22 CPE/CPD Hours)
Leading to the AICPA Membership
- Founded in 1980 by James J. Rigos, CPA, CMA, J.D., LLM
- Hong Kong Office Established in 1991
- Longest Established US CPA Review Course Provider in Hong Kong
- Accepted by the Washington State Board of Accountancy
- Many of our former students achieved Top-Ten highest mark in the State of Washington
UP TO HK$ 10,000 subsidies from CEF FUND
Tax deduction as self-education expense
Non-Means Student Loan Scheme
- Can become a HKICPA International Affiliate or HKICPA Full Member
- Qualified accountant in H.K.Listed Companies
- Eligible for the Institute of CA of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Eligible for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Eligible for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Canada; Mexico; Australia; Ireland;
- Conversion Program & Top-up Accounting Courses available for Non-Accounting Major
Graduates. Eligible for Income Tax Deduction.
- US CPA Live Lecture Review Course
- US CPA Distance Learning Review
- AICPA IQEX Review Course
- HKICPA Aptitude Tests Review
- The Certification of Experience (Mentoring) Service 120 CPE/CPD & Ethic Course.
Room 502, Kin Tak Fung Comm. Bldg.,
467-473 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Causeway Bay MTR Exit C)
Our office Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6:30 pm, Lunch 1pm to 2pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Hong Kong Tel: (852) 2851 1932 Fax: (852) 23912666